Wednesday 4 January 2012

Whats going on?



     What Kimmi Did Next - Round up of the week

  •  It was time for a good old scrub and im not talking about exfoliating. The pups needed their NY bath which surprisingly Maggie loves (probably something to do with the gravy bone treat at the end!)
  •  The back to work blues are taking over, no fun is allowed (no naughty food, no spending, no alcohol... boo) I am saving for my wedding in April so at least I have something to aim for within the next few winter months
  •  Detox week! Next week I will be starting my Rodial Crash Diet kit which I got at the end of last year, it’s a diet of shakes/healthy food for two weeks to kick start the metabolism. Hopefully this won’t add to the pain of January blues but kick start my new regime! Keep an eye out for the posts net week.
Blog hunt

  •  My favourite blog that I have come across this week is – http://www.mediamarmalade.com/
  •  Why? - I like the layout and pics of this blog - also gave the heads up on a glamour magazine  L'occitane freebie!

Competitions




12 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for featuring me and www.mediamarmalade.com in your blog post :) glad you like it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww the little pups are soo cute getting a bath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your chihuahuas! They are both soooo sweet!

    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    www.fashionhypnotised.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with those dogs!

    Laura x
    http://petitchatons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. THOSE DOGS! Adorable....

    I'm so glad I found your blog on IFB! Now following you :)

    Would love if you checked out my blog & let me know what you think! Looking forward to more posts.

    Get it lady!

    xoxo
    Natasha
    http://thechiccurve.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such cute chi babies! i have two of my own!
    http://www.thehunsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. they're so adorable! I have a chihuahua/pomeranian/mutt that HATES baths. he just stands there shaking and staring at me, it's horrible! your guys are SO cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mojo is not keen (as you can tell!) and they do both shake but I think Maggie puts it on for attention!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the cutest puppy picture ever! Like your posts. ~ Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blogs you produce incurs the much to my knowledge. The skills that are established strongly on the knowledge are very much indemand. I would like to add that your writings adds knowledge to my skills.ladies clothing wholesalers manchester

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...