Thursday 21 June 2012

Dior Cannage Palette

I have had this palette for quite a while now and do not use it very often, but now I have got it out and had a play around I think this will be out to stay :-)
Part of the travel collection, this palette has both day and night options, my daily eye palette is Dior as well and has very similar creams and browns in it. I adore the packaging, the purple gloss lady Dior quilted finish is fab! definitely makes using the palette feel more luxurious. Today I used the purple and pink shades to create a soft smoky look, also using the white as a highlighter. I also used the brown shadow to fill in my eyebrows - with it being a travel palette it needs to be versatile.

Do you have any Dior palettes?
 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Unfortunaly i do not own anything drom Dior. Bit absolutly lovely colours! suits you well :) im following you back now

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Palette ,the Colours are gorgeous! Beautiful Eye Make up :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this palette! It definitely has the potential to create some gorgeous looks! Looks great on you too

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say, your eyebrows are perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your makeup looks flawless! I have no dior palets but want to save up to buy a high quality one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT MAKE UP IT JUST AMAZING!IT fits you perfect!and you have such a pretty eyes!

    P.S. thank you for visiting, commenting and stuff!

    xo
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment, I checked out your blog - its great and am now following :) Would love for you to follow back

    www.studentfab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a good choice of colours in a palette - there's normally one you never use but doesn't look like that here! Dior makeup isn't really something I tend to look at but I've heard good things...
    http://katieneedsajob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog! That pallet has some really gorgeous colours, would really love it if you checked out my blog and perhaps followed back too :)

    http://ksww-fashionsfadestyleiseternal.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love (and have) that palette - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...