Tuesday 3 July 2012

GoGo Phillip Purchases

On my last visit to Selfridges I came across the GoGo Philip range of jewellery and just had to buy a few pieces. If you have ever looked at this range in any of the Selfridges stores you will know that it is really hard to choose! I believe it is also available in some Topshop stores and also ASOS so I suggest you have a look see. Gogo's collection is a range of unique statement costume jewellery which is described as bijoux & vintage inspired, its full of unusual pieces which are definitely a  talking point  (like the lego block necklace below - truly random but I love it)
So what did I buy? a summery daisy ring, a random lego block necklace & an 80's inspired triangle necklace, what's not to love! have you bought any GoGo Philip pieces recently?

 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. The Ledo Necklace is so cute.I´ve bought a Gogo Philip cross necklace on Asos and love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lego necklace, so cute!
    http://katieneedsajob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so lovely!

    Thanks for your comment. Hope you liked my blog and wanna follow eachother?:)

    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Lego brick!

    Becky
    Xx

    Http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks, the lego brick necklace is my favourite and I may have to get one of those myself!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i haven't bought anything from them..but the stuff you got is superb!!love that daisy ring so so much..gimme that!!haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pieces! Your daisy ring is just gorgeous!
    Georgia x

    satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...