Tuesday 11 September 2012

Blog Sale - Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Glosses - £4.99

You might have gathered by now that I love beauty products, especially when I can get them at bargain prices. So much so that I have been on the hunt for cosmetics to start a WKDN blog shop, I know, how exciting! I am going to start off by selling a few items through blog sales & on Ebay then hopefully open a blog shop (small acorns and all that) so keep your eyes peeled and visit often to have a look. 

First blog sale:

Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss - £4.99 each - Available in shades DOUG x4JESSE x3COLIN x4JAMES x3, Timothy x1, ERIC x2 MAX x3



Payment to be made through Paypal

Postage in the UK will cost £1.00 and 50p per item after that. International shipping available, please contact for cost.

All items are brand new and genuine 

Happy Shopping

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...