Monday 15 October 2012

Collection Bedazzled Nail Effects in Razzle Dazzle

Whether you like it or not, the countdown to Christmas has begun. The shops are starting to fill up with crimbo prezzie ideas and the decorations are up in full swing.
For me, this is my indication to get the glitter out! And first stop is with the nails. I picked up Razzle Dazzle from Collection, the chunky pieces of silver and blue glitter create a festive winter look, but it also looks great over the top of most colours (so even though it is glitter it is quite versatile)

I used Topshop Parma Violet as a base colour. As a warning the glitter takes ages to dry over the top of base colours, I think I was impatient and applied the glitter too soon so make sure the base is thoroughly dry before application.
Black or dark purple bases would make great combinations with this glitter top coat, however the possibilities are endless! so no problems matching it up to the crimbo wardrobe.


I am in love with some of the Models Own glitters for this season; I may have to add them to my collection once they are back in stock

What glitters are you lusting after?




11 comments:

  1. They look so pretty! I've never seen Collection nail varnish before it looks really great quality. I'm lusting after the Models Own Wonderland collection at the moment they look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty :D Looks really nice with that base colour :)

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love glitters, but they are sooo annoying to get on and off!

    ladybear.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great, ace for winter reminds me of snow and ice etc

    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the base colour! And the glitter over the top looks great :) x

    onelittlevice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the base colour! And the glitter over the top looks great :) x

    onelittlevice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, love this. I'm all about glitter at the moment for some reason.

    Kayleigh. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! x x

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely lusting after the Glitter Ball collection as well :) Just ordered loads of Models Own polishes in the sale though so these little gems will have to wait, amongst the new Wonderland collection which is gorgeous as well.
    Love Razzle Dazzle on your nails! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved them...they look amazing. I have to have a look at Sephora to check if they already have it here in Luxembourg.
    xoxo
    congratz for this wunderful blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...