Monday 1 October 2012

Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask Starter Kit



I am always drawn to clay masks, they seem to do the trick for a deep cleanse on my oily skin. Whilst stocking up on some Liz Earle goodies I picked up the Deep Cleansing Mask Starter kit which included a 75ml mask and two sponges inside a wash bag.

I like the fact that they included two sponges as one always seems to go astray so this gives me a back up!

I have to say I do not like the smell of this mask at all, I think it is the Manuka honey and I can not really smell the rose scented geranium. Nevertheless, I love the natural ingredients so I did not let that put me off giving this a try.


 
 

 I have used this once a week for a few weeks now, applying it to the face and neck and leaving for 15 minutes. After that, I used a sponge to remove the mask, which was gentle yet a good exfoliator too. The texture is lighter than other clay masks I have used which I liked as the heavier masks tend to dry too hard and tighten the skin too much.

 


Overall I liked using this apart from the smell, the results were OK, I would say it is a mid range mask. I won’t buying this again as I only got average results, I think this would be better for normal/combination skin. If you were to buy this then I would go for the starter kit as the sponges that come with it work well with the mask.

I will however be buying the Liz Earle cleanse and polish again! And I would like to try some of the make up too, any recommendations?






4 comments:

  1. Ooh i havent even heard of this, great review, cute little kit!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look good, I like the sponges :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know i should use them for my oily skin because they do help me but i hate the feel of clay masks :(

    Lorna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting... I'll try this beauty product! :)

    http://www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...