Tuesday 30 October 2012

Lush Haul


 I nipped into Lush at the weekend with the intention to only buy a present for the mother in law. Naturally I disobeyed my own rules and ended up a few bits for myself too.

I picked up the Relax More set as the prezzie, I thought this looked like a good all rounder and the packaging was lovely too. This set included The Comforter Bubble Bar, Therapy Massage Bar, A French Kiss Bubble Bar, Twilight Bath Ballistic and a Dream Time Bath Melt.

For moi, I bought the Rose Jam and Dragons Egg bath melts and also the Let The Good Times Roll Cleanser.
Out of the Christmas range, the `Good Times’ cleanser instantly became my favourite as the smell is amazing! I will be reviewing this soon as it’s quite an interesting product. Next time you are in lush go and have a whiff of this and I guarantee you will buy it

The last thing is another prezzie, but this time for my nieces. The fun bars look perfect for kids, it’s basically play dough for the bath which turns into shampoo/body wash. I can see my nieces having lots of fun with this.

See, two out of the five items bought were for presents – that definitely justifies my Lush haul.


 
 
 
 
 
 


13 comments:

  1. Everything you bought sounds lovely, I especially like the sound of the 'Relax More' set as it includes a bath melt and massage bar which are both on my lush wishlist :) x

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great haul hun, you are making me want to go to lush ASAP!!!!

    Oh btw I am running a 14piece jewellery giveaway atm if you are interested :)

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/2012/10/giveaway-win-14-pieces-of-jewellery-by.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lush! Every time I go in there I end up buying the whole store!
    http://discountbeauty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! I think I'll consider buying stuff from Lush for holiday presents! :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Lush SO much!!! Just wish it wasn't such a journey to the closest one!!

    xjoedix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. the facial cleanser looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that looks like a heavenly haul!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog!
    I've nominated you for the Leibster and Versatile blogger award!
    Find out more here: http://lastyearsheroxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/i-won-leibster-and-versatile-blogger.html#comment-form

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello. pretty!) your blog is sooo cute and you have stunning hair!
    maybe follow each other? just let me know =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really need to get myself to lush, its been so long!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pricey Blog holder. My husband and i love this posting along with your current site overall! The genuine piece of content is generally especially undoubtedly published along with effortlessly acceptable. Cognimaxx XL Your current WP layout is without a doubt remarkable on top of that! Is going to be awesome to know just where My partner and i can acquire the fact that. Be sure to support furthermore , firm abs fine work. Everyone involve a lot more a lot of these webmasters which includes yourself on the net and much less spammers. Excellent partner!http://www.supplements4help.com/cognimaxx-xl/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...