Sunday 21 October 2012

Saturday Shopping

  
This is the start of my collection of products for mission VOLUMIzE. That’s right, I am going BIG. I have a feeling these rollers are going to be a waste of time, at least it will give me a bit of practice before investing in heated rollers.

As for the spray, I like Tresemme products so I am hoping this will work for me. Well it’s a step in the right direction anyway, I have been chatting to other bloggers on Twitter and they have given me some good advice and also suggested a few products which I will be trying soon.






5 comments:

  1. I recently bough rollers just like that and i had no luck getting any curls or volume, if you have any tips please let me know! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally adore tresemme products!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Velcro rollers ! Best thing to do its straighten the section your about to roll as its then hot when it goes round the roller !

    Whenlifegavemelemonadee.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rollers, mousse is amazing for volume!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love rollers, but my fav are babyliss hot rollers or sleep rollers :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...