Wednesday 14 November 2012

Balenciaga Florabotanica



 There has to be some benefits to having a husband who travels for work, and for me it comes in the form of an amazing bottle or perfume.  Luckily for me, my other half has great taste when it comes to buying gifts (no petrol station flowers or ill fitting underwear thank goodness) and this time was no different when he whipped out a bottle of the new Florabotanica by Balenciaga.



I have tried a Balenciaga perfume before, I love the signature musky scent. However this new edition has floral notes too which adds a touch of femininity and freshness.

Being a sucker for packaging this bottle did not disappoint, the black and white tube down the middle of the bottle is so different it makes the perfume even more appealing. The coloured glass on the bottom and sides of the bottle adds to the design and makes a great dressing table piece. Even the box has an amazing print on it! So this ticks all the boxes for a perfect present.




3 comments:

  1. Great Post! I've been meaning to pick up Florabotanica...It smells amazing and I can't help but smell it every time I go to a perfume counter =D The packaging is pretty too.

    Henrietta x

    http://henriettecapulet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing bottle.

    Much Love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a nosey.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...