Tuesday 4 June 2013

MAC, Benefit Fake-Up & a Bit of Bling Haul


I have to say, I am a big fan of junk jewellery. When I get bored of it I can chuck it without feeling guilty and most of the time it has gone manky by then anyway.

My latest fix was in Primark, they have quite a good selection at the moment and it was hard to pick out what to buy. I have wanted a chunky gold chain for a while, not really sure why as it’s a bit in your face and heavy. However the one I bought from Primark is made from a plasticy material so it feels light to wear without looking plasticy.

I have seen big chains like this in other stores but they are charging up to £40, which is a bit much for a piece of experimental jewellery.The other item is also a necklace with gems and multicolour threads, great for summer.


I also needed to stock up on some essentials which were a face powder and concealer. I have used a MAC powder before and it helps to fix my makeup in place, this time I went for a compact with a mirror which is handy on the go.


Lastly is the Benefit Fake-Up concealer, the crease control element really appealed as I hate it when concealer bunches up in fine lines, I will be writing a post on this soon 


 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Great haul, I love the jewellery :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul, love a bit of MAC blot powder and them neckleces are goregous! xx
    http://www.dolleduplondon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Primark is always a good shout for jewellery! And MAC powder is one of my staple make-up items! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! Looking forward to seeing what you thought of the concealer! I've been eyeing it for a while! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I saw a three of your attention-grabbing posted posts and needed to ask in the event you would be interested in reciprocal pages? Neuroplex Pro Crew have weblog about alexis texas ass! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good supply like this.http://www.healthsupreviews.com/neuroplex-pro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. TY for the great info! I would never have gotten this myself!Hands down, Apples app store wins by a mile. Its a huge selection of all sorts Prolongz of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but Im not sure Id want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/prolongz/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...