Friday 2 August 2013

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine - Rouge In Danger


Oh you beauty. OK lets get the obvious out of the way, the packaging is delightful, lush & everything a lipstick case should be. Who cares whats inside, this little gem will look amazing on my dressing table. Although I think we all know for sure that whats inside is as equally as delicious.


I bought this whilst I was on holiday in  - Viva Las Vegas (I sang that). This lippy slipped into my shopping bag whilst in Sephora, I thought `This lipstick is the perfect colour for Vegas' back in England its now the perfect colour for Leicester, Ikea, dog walking, pretty much anywhere. 


Rouge Volupte lipsticks are known for their highly pigmented colour, with the Voulpte Shine you still get the colour hit but also with a gloss finish too. It is incredibly easy to wear, its very light on the lips and glides on easily, a little too easily to be precise. I am trying not to use it up too quickly but its glideability means that the stick is not going to last long.

It is light and glossy but its wearability is surprisingly good, however after a trip to starbucks you will need to reapply. 

Below are a couple of pics with swatches and also me wearing it, I have to warn you there is a lip shot. Why do close ups of lips always look so weird!? well my lips at least, I apologize in advance


Do you have a Rouge Voulpte Shine in your collection? which shade did you choose?

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is really gorgeous! I love it!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this lipstick line and this shade looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty color! It looks great on you, and I seriously cannot put into words how much I love the packaging

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! YOU LOOK FAB. IN THIS LIPSTCIK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WANT IT! I think I'm going to have to go find it.

    It looks fantastic on you! A great colour :)

    Kateez.com | Beauty, Lifestyle & UK Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...